02 Apr Why sleeping on Silk pillowcases has become such a huge beauty trend
Silk is a naturally breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator. It is a beneficial fabric for the body as it helps to retain heat in cold weather, and it expelled the excess heat in warm weather.
Silk has a delicate appearance, and despite it, it’s relatively robust. It is also helpful in the resistance of soil and odors well. It dries quickly, and because of its protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics. Due to all these characteristics, we select silk fabric for pillowcases.
Best silk pillowcase
We are offering our best pillowcases that have given specialties;
- Our pillowcases are made of reliable quality silk fabric that provides you comfort on its edge.
- These pillowcases are anti-aging and made with natural silk.
- These pillowcases are not so expensive, they are available at affordable prices.
- These pillowcases are perfectly sewed with hidden zip, you can wash these pillowcases easily.
- These pillowcases are made with mulberry silk.
Silk pillowcase for hair
According to dermatologists, silk pillowcases are good for hair and skin beauty. Because of its super smooth texture, there is no friction of hair during your sleep at night on the silk pillowcases.
So, if you use our best silk, you may wake up with less frizzy and tangled hair than other fabrics like cotton, which can muss your hair into a nest of tangles overnight.
Silk pillowcase, due to the silk significance, is super smooth for your skin. It absorbs less moisture and dirt; that’s why it is a better choice for acne people. Its frictionless surface might reduce the damage and help maintain your sleek look for a long time.
Silk pillowcase for acne
silk is not absorbed oils from your skin that is good for the prevention of acne. It increases your skin’s beauty.
Types of silk fabric
Four types of silk are mention below
- Mulberry silk
- Eri silk
- Tasar silk
- Muga silk
Among these types, Mulberry silk is the highest quality of silk you can find. And we use mulberry silk in the making.
Benefits of a silk pillowcase
- There are so many benefits of silk pillowcases, some of them given here
- Silk fabric is a delicate fabric that’s why it dries quickly.
- Our silk pillowcases are of good quality, due to this good quality fabric these are long-lasting.
- It is made with natural silk that is why these are natural products and hypoallergenic.
- A silk pillowcase is soft and gentle, less friction on skin and hair prevents irritation and damage.
- Silk pillowcases are less drying for skin and hair.
- They provide a cleaner and gentle surface for sleeping.
Our silk pillowcases are made with the best quality silk that is mulberry silk, and these silk pillowcases also have the specialty of anti-acne. It means that due to this hypoallergenic and best quality that resists oil and dirt, it helps keep skin clean and germs-free.
When we use a silk pillowcase, that means it helps clean our skin, and due to this given specialty, it becomes an anti-acne pillowcase.
A silk pillowcase is soft, gentle, smooth in touch, and friction-free due to all these characteristics; it becomes the best choice for people to use it while sleeping because when you use a silk pillowcase, your skin slides on the pillow. So, sleeping on the silk pillowcase may also help slow down the visible signs of aging. That is why we can say that silk pillowcases are anti-aging.